Saturday, December 09, 2006

Stealth Cat is getting tired of being stealthy

I let mom hold me for a whole hour this week. Now she thinks she can hold me whenever she wants to! Humph! I do like to sleep by her but I like to run away when she tries to pet me. It is hard to get over being a feral kitty! I love mom and like her to pet me but I'm still nervous. I heard her tell grandma that these things take time and that we just have to be patient. I talk to her at night and she always answers so I do feel safe. Its just hard to calm down sometimes!

2 comments:

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

It took Bubbles a long time to trust me. And now he is a snuggle bug. You'll get there.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Does yur Mom play wif you? Long wand toys wif fev-vers are grate fur playing together an you mite furget about bein ascared.