In case you aren't familiar with The Naming of Cats, in the Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats, by T.S. Eliot, we all have three names! So, in this meme, you must link to the originator of the meme (Tara and Kavan), list the following rules, and then tell us:
1. The name that the family uses daily (such as Peter, Agustus, Alonzo, or James)
2. The name that is particular, a name that's peculiar, and more dignified (such as Munkustrap, Quaxo, or Coricopat)
3. What you are doing when you are thinking of the name that only you know, and will never confess (when engaged in rapt contemplation), that deep and inscrutable singular name
2. Bubbas (Uncle D used to call me this when I was tiny before he brought me to live with Mom)
3. Holding my mom down so I can sleep on her
That was way fun! William always has the bestest things on his blog!
Same old stuff here -- waiting for dinner, sleeping on Mom, hiding when someone knocks on the door (always best to hide from peoples coming from outside), etc. It is nice and warmbly outside so I can sit in the window sills without my toesies getting cold. I watch Mom when she leaves and when she gets back from wherever it is she goes when she isn't here. She went to Aunt D's house on Sunday for a birthday party and to Grandma's yesterday for Moms' Day. That means I gots to do some surfing and looking at cat blogs (finally - she kinda hogs the computer sometimes lately).