Saturday, October 14, 2006

New in town...no, really!

Mom's brother just brought me here to Albuquerque to live with her. I used to live outside in Phoenix and mom's brother fed me. The mean apartment people wouldn't let me move in with him so he brought me to mom's house, which is not the same but it looks promising. I'll have to get used to being inside all the time, but mom has lots of places for me to see outside so I guess I'll get used to it. She keeps the food and treats coming and I have my first ever sandbox! Mom is happy that I'm here even though I am keeping my distance for now.

2 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You are furry cute. Welcome to the cat blogosphere. This is a great bunch of cats and the furless ones aren't bad, either.

The Big Piney Woods Girls

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Chloe! I know it is diffurent staying inside, but as a former feral, I can tell you it is much better inside all the time. Warm on cold days, cool on hot days and plenty of food to eat and soft places to lay. Welcome to the cat blogosphere, I'm glad to meet you.